Friday, February 18, 2011

DESTINY



Am I doing the right thing..the right choice...

I mean the way of my life.

I still not sure for what I want in my life. But for sure I want to success in my life.

The problem right now is I’m still confusing for the thing of my passion.

After studied in engineering for fourth years at university of course I want to be the engineer, but there is no luck to me to get that job. Maybe I’m not too serious in searching that job and too pampered to move from my hometown.

In the middle of my semester break about couple weeks ago, I’m just talked to my aunt, she said “Poor you, harder studied in engineering but can’t be the engineer”. Speechless..

Of course aunty I badly want to be the engineer but what can I do? My disease is going bad now. That’s job is not suitable to me even I want it. It’s hard to me to accept it.

Until now is doesn’t have any kind of passion. Even you aunty, you said still doesn’t know what is your passion. You already reached 50 but I’m just turn 24 this year. How bad it is. But for sure I love to travel. (Are you sure?? Coz u always keep mumbled bout ur pain..hehe..) Yeah, it’s true, but once you arrive to the destination your tired it’s just gone.

Now, I’m studying in education. It’s fun and i enjoy it but I’m still not sure whether I really like it or not. But my coursemate is fun. Yeah, I love them already. It’s good to know you guys.

I’m trying to accept my destiny. Maybe this is my way my future my destiny...

Only He knows what the best for me and us:


“…barangkali kamu membenci sesuatu,padahal ia baik bagimu…dan barangkali kamu menyukai sesuatu padahal ia buruk bagimu…Allah mengetahui, sedang kamu tidak mengetahui”
(Al-Baqarah: 216)


No comments:

Post a Comment